Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Okay I am not dead. I have been extremely busy since May. But I am finally posting and these pictures are the what I promised last time I wrote, I think. My sister, Jill chopped off all of Abby's hair and we donated it for locks of love. Abby chose to do this because she had a teacher in Elementary School who had cancer. Abby wanted to do something for her and this is what she chose to do to help others who have cancer. Isn't her haircut so cute. Autumn has also chosen to grow out her hair, but in this picture she just got a trim.
Autumn didn't want to be look like a boy so she is currently growing her hair, and her hair grows super fast.








Brynn decided to chop her hair. She loves short hair but gets a little thrilled when her hair is long enough for two pony tails. She is sassy so this fits her perfect. Kallie also chopped a great deal of hair and now I spend a lot of time straightening her hair with a round brush and a blow dryer. She got her natural curl from someone, I wonder who??????

Abby is so excited in these pics because her hair had really become annoying and it was giving her really back neck pain. I think she can make 5 wigs with her pony. Mom is thrilled also because there was not enough room to straighten her hair in our tiny bathroom. So Long Hair.























No comments:

Post a Comment

Sad News

 I never thought I would be writing this post.  On Feb 27, 2024, I got an email from the Founder and CEO, of Close to my Heart. Letting us m...