Wednesday, July 21, 2010


My Sister, Janie graduated. Isn't she cute.
Also there's a pic of the girls in the family.
We are all twin like don't you think. The other day Kallie was so upset because she was the only blonde in the family and that was so unfair. Well, I told her get used to it and deal with it because she is far to young to dye her hair and her Mom had to deal with it also. My Mom used to have red hair and my Dad was dark so I don't know where my blonde hair came from. Well, I know where it comes from now, thanks Jill, but I don't know where it came from when I was young.
Anyway, I am super proud of my sister. She is really, really smart
and super cute. She makes me look like a dummy but I still love her
anyway. Congrats Janie!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sad News

 I never thought I would be writing this post.  On Feb 27, 2024, I got an email from the Founder and CEO, of Close to my Heart. Letting us m...