Friday, January 14, 2011

My Blog

This is me with my Sisters and my Mom, aren't we cute. We went on a girl trip to Midway, I think, but can't really remember because it has been so so so so long since we went, well 2 years ago. We had a great time and will never say what we did...... Anyway, in this pic we made crazy faces in constant motion and then we snapped a picture. This is really fun, maybe only to me and my family. This is how one of the pictures turned out. Funny huh! I totally put this picture in because my Mom was at my house last night, making cards and she said she has been waiting for me to update my blog. Wow, she has been waiting for a long time because I am a slacker. So I thought I would entertain-embarrass her, except she doesn't get embarrassed and who is going to know because I only have 5 readers of my blog.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sad News

 I never thought I would be writing this post.  On Feb 27, 2024, I got an email from the Founder and CEO, of Close to my Heart. Letting us m...