Friday, September 10, 2010

Pioneer Trek

Randy and I got the chance to go on pioneer trek. It was a good experience. I could see Heavenly Father's plan in getting the youth to have this experience. I am very grateful for the pioneers. I am very grateful for showers and pants also! Oh! and flushing toilets!!! Randy and I in our pioneer clothes. Randy had a hard time wearing pants instead of shorts. If you know him, he wears shorts year around. That was probably the hardest thing for him, except maybe the fact that he couldn't pull the cart, he had to watch the kids do it.



Our girls in our family.



Our boys in our family with Katie.



Our kids pulling the cart. They were wonderful. We had a big brother and a big sister in our family, and they were the best. I am grateful for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sad News

 I never thought I would be writing this post.  On Feb 27, 2024, I got an email from the Founder and CEO, of Close to my Heart. Letting us m...