Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Washington D.C

Here we come. Randy and I got the opportunity to go on a vacation/Close to my Heart Convention. It was lots of fun. It was really hot!!!!!. We flew in on Tuesday and went site seeing on Wednesday (which happened to be the hottest day in D.C.) and then my Convention started on Thursday. It was a chance of a lifetime, I am so glad we got to go. Closing Night at convention. We have such a good time. We passed the frame around the table and took pics.
Randy loving his blue shirt that I make him wear j/k. I don't exactly know where we are but we went on a night bus tour and this was our first stop.

We took a water taxi to visit Mount Vernon, on Wednesday. We met some fellow Close to my Heart Consultants and had a great time visiting and sweating to death.


Doesn't CTMH look so fun. These are some of my greatest friends who we hang out with. The CTMH friends are fabulous.


This is on Wednesday at the Pier. You can see our resort we stayed in behind us. It was beautiful. Randy and I walked the pier at night and it was beautiful, but stay away from the railings because they have huge spider webs in between them. At the night the spiders come out and they are very scary. I am not joking. We had such a fun time. Next time we will go a few days early so we can spend more time together. On Thursday through Saturday, Randy went site seeing by himself, he figured out the bus system and the metro system and saw a lot of great things. I would go to convention in the morning and through the day, and then meet him at the bus drop off outside our hotel at night which was about 10:30. I am headed to Disneyland with Close to my Heart next year. Anybody want to come??????


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sad News

 I never thought I would be writing this post.  On Feb 27, 2024, I got an email from the Founder and CEO, of Close to my Heart. Letting us m...