Thursday, January 27, 2011

We always get the girls Pajamas for Christmas Day. This is their picture. As you can see they are growing up fast and it isn't as easy to find them matching pajamas. (Even though my oldest still loves to match her sisters.) They loved the pajamas. Who knew that my oldest children would be so thrilled to have a short sleeved shirt to wear with their pajamas. Note to self: Short sleeves are a good thing in the winter. The girls also get an ornament to put on the tree. This year I was a complete slacker, and they saw their ornaments before because they were present when I purchased them. One year I will be on the ball.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sad News

 I never thought I would be writing this post.  On Feb 27, 2024, I got an email from the Founder and CEO, of Close to my Heart. Letting us m...