Friday, January 28, 2011


This is one of the 5 cards I did at my last card class. This one was my favorite, because you can give it to a girl and or a boy, and let's face it, boy cards aren't always easy to come up with. This is one of my favorite sets that came out in the Summer 2010 Catalog. Don't worry it is still available and comes with other darling animals also. It has a owl, bird, frog, butterfly, ladybug, worm, snail, and bee. The set is called the Hot Diggity Set. The price is $18.95 and you get 15 stamps, what a great price. I also used a stamp set called Hit the Spot, which consists of all polka dots, in different shapes and sizes. I love polka dots. The set is $18.95 and you get 8 stamps. It is also in the Summer 2010 book. I can hardly wait because the new 6 month catalog releases on February 1st. It has darling things in it and I can't wait to show you some of the things I have made with it. Stay Tuned.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sad News

 I never thought I would be writing this post.  On Feb 27, 2024, I got an email from the Founder and CEO, of Close to my Heart. Letting us m...