Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Cards, Cards, Cards, Cards!

Another Great Card from my card class. My daughters picked this one as their favorite. I think
its because it has bling and purple. I need to make more purple cards. I do have big time issues with glitter, but I do love the glitter glue because it goes exactly where I put it. I like things that don't fly everywhere. You know we all have our issues and glitter is one of mine. Anyway, I used Chocolate ink to stamp the paisleys and then chocolate ribbon for the bow. The purple is actually a tag punch that I turned upside down and then sponged each tag with chocolate ink.
Hope you enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sad News

 I never thought I would be writing this post.  On Feb 27, 2024, I got an email from the Founder and CEO, of Close to my Heart. Letting us m...