Sunday, September 25, 2011

First Day of School

Here's the girls on their first day of school. They were so excited, and a little nervous to start the fun. I was excited to maybe get my house organized again. Or maybe that will never happen?????? They are growing up to fast, and I wish it would slow down just a little. Who can I talk to, to get this to happen. K is starting 6th grade.




A is starting 3rd grade!





B is starting 4th grade.








I didn't take a picture of my oldest, she must of left for school to early. I will have to take one soon and post. It all gets a little different when they move to junior high. She is starting the 9th grade and loving it. She usually just wants to sleep instead of going to school. Which is so normal. I hope things go well this year for all my kids. Now what am I going to do, I think I will play with some paper and scrapbook. Hooray!!!!!



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Sad News

 I never thought I would be writing this post.  On Feb 27, 2024, I got an email from the Founder and CEO, of Close to my Heart. Letting us m...