Sunday, September 25, 2011

Paper Flowers

Here are the flowers I made for my tryout for teaching. I loved these flowers. The flowers are made out of circles. I used circle punches and cut and glued and crinkled. It was fun to play and see how they turned out.






I then layered a bunch of the petals and added some sticky opaques. I love the opaques and they aren't expensive and they come in lots of colors.




I made three of the flowers and then attached them to a cross stitching frame. I just added chicken wire to the back of it. I love me some chicken wire especially in frames. I enjoyed making this frame.






















No comments:

Post a Comment

Sad News

 I never thought I would be writing this post.  On Feb 27, 2024, I got an email from the Founder and CEO, of Close to my Heart. Letting us m...