Wednesday, September 21, 2011

My kids are obsessed with school lunch, I don't get it, I wasn't like that. I do feed them at home, but apparently to them it is all about the food. I am kind of a home lunch nazi, they can only have home lunch if they ask the night before, so the girls pick out which day they are going to have there cold lunch. Anyway, last Monday, my 11 year old daughter, had a horrible stomach ache, I was worried about her. She ended up staying home from school and finally felt better around noon, but, my 9 year old says to her LLLLUUUUCCCCKKKYYYY!!!! you get to stay home on hot dog day!!!!



I seriously just sat there thinking, what is wrong with my child. Not the kid with the stomach ache. Horrible stomach ache or hot dog day at school HMMMMMM!




Then my 8 year old says oh yeah, I have to make my lunch and she gets to making her lunch, and then my 9 year old says well, what are you going to do on fish and chip day this week. (pretend she is taping her foot because she was.), and the conversation goes on about how it is so hard to choose when both days are bad and I just laughed and thought whose kids are these.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sad News

 I never thought I would be writing this post.  On Feb 27, 2024, I got an email from the Founder and CEO, of Close to my Heart. Letting us m...