Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Dear Makers of Enjoy mousse,





I did not enjoy your volummizing mousse I purchased a long time ago. I had run out of my staple mousse and had to use you because there was nothing else and yeah, people have seen my hair without mousse, and children are still crying. Anyway, your mousse made me look like I had just gotten a perm, my hair doesn't usually look like a perm because my curl was a gift from my Heavenly Father. I did not like this look. I will not be using your product again. While I was in the shower this morning and trying to wash it out I realized over night that someone a put tons of glue in my hair- oh wait it was your mousse. Not good, it took three washings of my salon shampoo and conditioner to get my hair to feel normal again. Thank you for wasting my money and making me look like the fake hair I bought at the craft store to put on wood projects in the early 90's. I hope this letter helps all of you who are blessed with straight hair, realize what a wonderful gift you have been given, that you don't have to waste money on mousse.





Sincerely,





Angie Black

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sad News

 I never thought I would be writing this post.  On Feb 27, 2024, I got an email from the Founder and CEO, of Close to my Heart. Letting us m...