Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Hello Friends,

Check out my Website for great Close to my Heart deals. angieb.myctmh.com and then click shop and while supplies last. Unbelievable savings.

Case in point: I was recently working on some ABC books for my nieces and nephews and had a few 6x6 albums. I was going to put the pages in these books, I noticed that I didn't have enough 6x 6 sheet protectors and then looking in my catalog, I noticed we didn't sell them anymore. I almost cried and frantically went searching for some on other sights. I found some and ordered them. They were horrible, that company should be ashamed. I hate when I pay for crappy quality. I then went on my website under shope online then clicked while supplies last and found the 6x6 sheet protectors for only $1. I was beyond thrilled and only $1 and you get 10. I love good deals. I bought 20. They still have them I just checked. Hmmm maybe I need some more. I can't live without good quality things. It bugs me to waste my money. Check out the sales on my site. You will be thrilled like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sad News

 I never thought I would be writing this post.  On Feb 27, 2024, I got an email from the Founder and CEO, of Close to my Heart. Letting us m...