Friday, February 3, 2012


Here's the girls in their clogging outfits. They have such a fun time clogging and it is great exercise. 3 of the girls were in the same class and then Autumn was in a different class. I am hoping they can all be in the same class soon. (Less driving for Mom, I know I am so rude. but, Wednesday's are a really busy day for us.) I think their teachers are fabulous and I am so glad I found this clogging group. When looking at the pic you can see a funny face on one of my daughters, she likes to make taking pictures challenging, it is frustrating, but we still have a desire to let her live in our house. This was taken before the recital and they did a fabulous job, they practiced and practiced and they did great.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sad News

 I never thought I would be writing this post.  On Feb 27, 2024, I got an email from the Founder and CEO, of Close to my Heart. Letting us m...