Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Baby Girl

I love new babies, I don't want anymore, but I think they are darling. This past card class I needed baby cards so I made this for the class. This set is so cute. The set is called NEW ARRIVAL and it is on page 87 of the Spring and Summer catalog. It is a set of 9 for $13.95. I used the peach color paper from a beach paper packet called Footloose. I like to use papers for different things then what is intended. This makes the paper packet much more versatile. The pink strip is from our Lucy paper packet which is darling. Now I am all set with a girl baby card, now I just need a boy one. Just wait I will show one tomorrow :)

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sad News

 I never thought I would be writing this post.  On Feb 27, 2024, I got an email from the Founder and CEO, of Close to my Heart. Letting us m...