Tuesday, February 28, 2012


Here is one on the cards from my card class in February. I love these classes. The cost is $10 and you leave with 10 cards. What a deal. I don't think you can buy cards for that much in a store, that aren't disgustingly cheesy.


Can you believe it, this set is only $6.95. It has 10 stamps on it, that's right you heard me 10. And I have about 30 ways to use this set just in my head right now. I love it and the price.


This bird makes me happy so I had to take a picture of it. Sometimes we have to do it, just to make our day. I love birds that are stamps unless they are ugly and then I don't love them. But this one is darling. Hope you love the card like I did. Let me know if you are interested in having a catalog.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sad News

 I never thought I would be writing this post.  On Feb 27, 2024, I got an email from the Founder and CEO, of Close to my Heart. Letting us m...