Saturday, February 25, 2012

RANDOM PICTURES FOR FEBRUARY

My Daughter loves Minions. She had to make a box for Valentines so of course, she wanted a minion. After finishing the box, I asked her to go upstairs and take a pic. I found 10 pictures of the box on my camera. She is so funny, and she won the award in her class for the most creative box.

Visiting baby Liam in Logan. My husband's brother and his wife have a new baby boy. So fun and the boy gender is so needed on that side of the family. Good Job

A blurry picture of Brynn holding Liam. He is so cute.

This is our Valentines/ Birthday dinner. The kids get so excited to decorate the table for Valentines. This is a mild rendition. Doesn't Randy look happy to have his pic taken. He is a good sport being surrounded by all pink. It wouldn't be Valentines without a heart pizza right??????

Grandma and Savvy at Brynn's birthday party. We love to see them both.


Opening gifts at Brynn's birthday Party. We have to have two parties to celebrate. She is definitely worth celebrating.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sad News

 I never thought I would be writing this post.  On Feb 27, 2024, I got an email from the Founder and CEO, of Close to my Heart. Letting us m...