Thursday, February 23, 2012

Florentine

Hello, Friends
Here is a card I made for a card exchange I participate in every time a new catalog comes along. This paper packet is called Florentine. I like it, it reminds me of a trip to Paris. Too bad I have never been I would totally use this paper to scrapbook that adventure. Instead I made cards which I love to do. I used our scallop circle punch for this card and then I distressed everything in Chocolate Ink. At the top of our background and texture paper there is a border. We call it a zip strip, I used two zip strips on this card. They are the top and bottom scallop. I love those strips they have come in handy. You might think that maybe your paper won't be 12x12 if you have a zip strip, but it is because CTMH is wonderful. I just cut off the zip strip and put it in the plastic bag that my paper comes in and then I can see it and also find it when I need it. I cut out the creme tab with my CTMH cricut cartridge and also the green on top of that. The blue flower is from the pattern paper I cut out the flower and then just turned the paper over where it was blue and then distressed. The yellow flower is new and they make me so happy, and it has white polka dots on it. They are part of a new flower set which has 68 flowers in it in the colors Creme Brulee, Lagoon, Smoothie, and Sunset. Did you hear me on the 68 flowers part and they are only $5.95. Hope you enjoy. If you want a catalog let me know. Enjoy!



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sad News

 I never thought I would be writing this post.  On Feb 27, 2024, I got an email from the Founder and CEO, of Close to my Heart. Letting us m...