Tuesday, February 21, 2012

President's Day

This is what I wanted to be doing on President's Day yesterday. Yet it did not happen. This picture is from so long ago. I think all the nieces have all coats and hats this child is wearing. This is taken by my Mom's cabin- on the best sledding hill ever. I wanted to go sledding this past Monday. I love sledding my children love sledding thus the world has other ideas and busyness it makes us do. Bummer. I will make it up there soon. We always go around the New Year but this time I think we need an extra trip. I can't wait. Oh! and don't worry I will post some stamp things soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sad News

 I never thought I would be writing this post.  On Feb 27, 2024, I got an email from the Founder and CEO, of Close to my Heart. Letting us m...