Friday, February 17, 2012

I have decided after being without a kitchen sink for a day. That it is impossible to live this way. Our kitchen faucet had an issue, a pretty big one that resulted in waking up to, water all over my Laminate floor. Which is a really bad thing for your laminate floor. We immediately pulled out the oven and cleaned up all the water. Luckily the damage wasn't what I had dreamed it to be in my mind. Actually there was no damage to my floor. Anyway, the faucet was ripped apart and we found what is broken. Hooray! and the faucet is even a lifetime guarantee, so the part is free. Another Hooray. And now I have to wait for the part to come from Wisconsin, no hooray happening on this note. I am trying to be patient and it's hard. Washing dishes in the bathtub is not cool and hoping everyone would just stop eating for a few days is not possible. Bummer! I will patiently wait because I have no choice, but I wish I had a choice. Some may say just use paper plates yes, we are doing that, but you have to use your pots, pans and bowls to make the food so I will survive. I almost said we will survive, which is a big joke around here lately because I seem to be the only one who cares. So FUN! ( and I seem to be very ornery Sorry!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sad News

 I never thought I would be writing this post.  On Feb 27, 2024, I got an email from the Founder and CEO, of Close to my Heart. Letting us m...