Monday, March 5, 2012

March 2012 Constant Campaign: The Philosophy of Fun


I love Close to my Heart. I know becoming a consultant was one of the best decisions I ever made. I have been selling for 14 years and I have had so much fun with the Close to my Heart company and product. I love their products because their quality is the best and I don't have money to waste on products that aren't good quality. This promotion to join CTMH is amazing and you will receive $450 in product for only $99. Plus the exclusive CTMH cricut cartridge. Did you hear that you can't buy this cartridge in the stores and I can't live without mine. 750 images and stamps that can be stamped right on the cut outs, fitting perfectly. I love Close to my Heart and have made so many wonderful friends through this company. I would love to have you join in the fun. Comment below or give me a call.
801-647-8350

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sad News

 I never thought I would be writing this post.  On Feb 27, 2024, I got an email from the Founder and CEO, of Close to my Heart. Letting us m...