Wednesday, March 7, 2012

My husband loves certain page a day calendars. I find them funny also. Here is one I thought was really funny.

Classic Dave Barry

Aspirin bottles defend themselves against consumer access via a multilevel security system:

(1) There is a plastic wrapper to keep you from getting at the cap.

(2) The cap, which is patented by the Rubik's Cube Company, cannot be removed unless you line a invisible arrow up with an invisible dot while rotating the cap counterclockwise and simultaneously pushing down and pulling up.

(3) In the unlikely event that you get the cap off, the top of the bottle is blocked by a taut piece of extremely feisty foil made from the same impenetrable material used to protect the Space Shuttle during the atmospheric reentry.

(4) Underneath the foil is a virtually unremovable wad of cotton the size of a small sheep.

It is truly the size of a small sheep, I loved this. Hope you enjoy and have a good laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sad News

 I never thought I would be writing this post.  On Feb 27, 2024, I got an email from the Founder and CEO, of Close to my Heart. Letting us m...