Thursday, April 26, 2012

My computer has been down.  It is frustrating.  I know all of you have been there.  I am writing from my laptop. But all my pictures and fun things are on my home computer.  I am getting ready to do my first mobile card class tonight.  I am so excited.  My dear friend Tristen is having the first one for me.  She is so great.  I am so lucky to have her as my neighbor. I would post the pictures of the cards but I don't want to spoil the surprise, so after tonight I will show them to you.

Have you heard about my mobile card classes.  Invite 4 to 5 of your friends to come to your house.  I will bring my card class to you and you get your cards for FREE.  The cards cost $10 for 10 cards.  Your guests will make 2 each or 5 different designs.  Also, I am still doing the card classes at my house.  I have one every month.  I will post when the next one is.  If you are interested let me know and we can plan a date.

Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sad News

 I never thought I would be writing this post.  On Feb 27, 2024, I got an email from the Founder and CEO, of Close to my Heart. Letting us m...