Monday, April 30, 2012

Recent Happenings

My husbands Grandpa passed away this week. His name is Wendell Jay Petersen.  He was a wonderful man.  I love this picture of him listening to my daughter reading to him.  He was such a kind man who didn't judge and would go out of his way to let you know you were loved.  His viewing was on Friday, the funeral was Saturday and then my husband decided to throw together a cousins party at our house later that night.  And now I am kicking myself that I didn't take any pictures.  We started the day mourning and celebrating the life of a great man and then we came together as family and laughed the night away.  It was a good time.  I think I need a vacation and a few extra hours of sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sad News

 I never thought I would be writing this post.  On Feb 27, 2024, I got an email from the Founder and CEO, of Close to my Heart. Letting us m...