Friday, September 21, 2012

Baby Cards


I love this baby card.  I used a discontinued stamp set, and then some scraps of paper.  Do you have so many scraps you don't know what to do with.  This is what I use mine for.  I seem to never have enough baby cards, it bugs me when I am running around trying to get the gift ready, so I made some for a card class a couple of month's ago.  On this one I stamped boy, but the stamp set has a girl stamp on it so on some you could stamp girl. Pink would be darling with the grey also.  This is a simple card with not to much brain work, I hope you find this idea handy, so you can go and make 50 so you will be extra prepared.
Enjoy!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sad News

 I never thought I would be writing this post.  On Feb 27, 2024, I got an email from the Founder and CEO, of Close to my Heart. Letting us m...