Thursday, September 20, 2012

Have you seen this card!


Sometimes I can't remember if I have posted a picture or not but I love this card so you get to see it twice, maybe:)  I made this with the June stamp of the month.  I loved it, but struggled to make something I liked with it, does this ever happen to you.  Oh Good I am not in a boat all by myself.  I used the Florentine Paper Packet and stamped the birds on some of the paper and then cut them out.  I also cut out the wing separate and put a puffy underneath it. This is hard to see in the pic.  Inside the card it says It's your Birthday.  I hope you take a little time to create this week.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sad News

 I never thought I would be writing this post.  On Feb 27, 2024, I got an email from the Founder and CEO, of Close to my Heart. Letting us m...