Monday, September 17, 2012

New Haircuts

It was time for some hair changes

This one is so happy.
For this girls birthday, she got highlights and a great haircut
from her aunt Jill. She is just tired in this pic.
 

This one loves Jill to wash her hair. 

This one couldn't wait to cut her hair really short because she just couldn't handle it
anymore. 

And this one is growing her hair really, really long.  I must find some new long hair styles.
Although some of my children look homeless they aren't it was just a very early hour when the pictures were taken.

This is the finished hairstyles.  So cute. and so more manageable. I have the most talented sister.
Thanks, Jill.  Oh, and I got my hair done to but I had to take the picture.  Just imagine blond hair, straight and past the shoulders.  See you wouldn't recognize me anyway.
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sad News

 I never thought I would be writing this post.  On Feb 27, 2024, I got an email from the Founder and CEO, of Close to my Heart. Letting us m...