Monday, September 10, 2012

Celebrate You

 
Celebrate you! this card was taken, kind of, from a pattern that my dear friend RaNae shared with me.  I used the paper from the victory paper Packet.  This paper is so fun and it has 2 sheets of camo paper which is not an easy find.  It's perfect for boys and anyone.  The paper is still available and is only $9.95 for 12 sheets including card stock, what a deal. When I think of this paper packet it reminds me of scouts, and although I don't have any, my husband has been in the camping/ scout position for 8 years now, so I have many many pictures, I could use this paper on.  OK, back to the card.  I cut the shapes out on my cricut machine.  I used the Art Philosophy cartridge and a cute brad in the middle.  The olive paper opens up and reveals the card and the bamboo and Outdoor denim are just glued on the back of the card.Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sad News

 I never thought I would be writing this post.  On Feb 27, 2024, I got an email from the Founder and CEO, of Close to my Heart. Letting us m...