Friday, September 7, 2012

 
I love this card.  I received one kind of like at a card exchange that I am in.  I say kind of because I changed it a bunch.  I am always looking for male birthday cards.  I have a male birthday card that i made hundreds of, apparently because it is always the only one I can find.  It has a train on it and it says full speed ahead birthday boy, not really great for all the male figures in my family.  Anyway, this stamp set is from the Cruisin Workshop on the Go set.  I love it.  I used a bunch of the stamps on the Workshop on the Go set.  I stamped the Corner with one of the street sign stamps to give it a new pattern.  I stamped the middle cranberry card stock with the tire stamp.  I thought it was fun to use the stamp for patterns.  Enjoy!Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sad News

 I never thought I would be writing this post.  On Feb 27, 2024, I got an email from the Founder and CEO, of Close to my Heart. Letting us m...