Friday, August 30, 2013

Extravaganza


Here's the boy page I promised to show.  This is my nephew.  His pictures were perfect for the page I wanted to do, to show how you could change the Frosted paper packet.  If you click on it you can see it close. and yes, I did hand stitch all the arrow points.  I know crazy, but relaxing.  Also, I used the cork shapes, don't forget about these they rock.  The camera in the bottom right page is out of cork, so cute.  I made the polka dots on the Kraft paper with a pencil eraser, I love using this technique, because you know we all have the old pencils, that the eraser has become petrified, perfect for polka dots.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sad News

 I never thought I would be writing this post.  On Feb 27, 2024, I got an email from the Founder and CEO, of Close to my Heart. Letting us m...