Tuesday, August 27, 2013


Here is one of the layouts, I made for my boards for teaching this year.  I used the frosted paper packet, and you would think you can only use it with winter pages, but I am hear to prove you wrong.  On the back side, of the wintery paper are some great neutral colors.  I cut out this overlay using the BRAND NEW CTMH CRICUT CARTRIDGE CALLED ARTBOOKING.   I love this cartridge.  If you are stuck on making a layout this cartridge is for you.  You choose the layout you want in the cricut book that comes with the cartridge, and then find the button and the whole layout will cut out like magic, no more trying to figure out what size each shape needs to be to fit on the layout, all that work is done for you. Okay,back to the page, I used the frosted paper for wedding but you can also use it for little boy, I will show that page soon. Enjoy!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sad News

 I never thought I would be writing this post.  On Feb 27, 2024, I got an email from the Founder and CEO, of Close to my Heart. Letting us m...