Tuesday, September 17, 2013

CTMH Deals

Do you love deals?  Well I do.  I also love deals on the best scrap booking product in the world, and guess what you can get deals too.  Just go to my website angieb.myctmh.com, click on shop, and then click on while supplies last on the right side of the screen, all the way at the bottom.  Do you love Halloween?  Right now in the while supplies last section they have the cutest paper and it's only $2.20, and you get a ton of paper. This paper was in a set in the last Fall/Winter book and I wasn't able to buy it then, but I can get just the paper now.  I can't wait to get it.  Plus there is a ton of other things.  I ordered the badge buttons also, they are used in the card kit in the Spring/ Summer book, and I wanted to make some more of those birthday cards, so now I can because I have the badge buttons.  I love sharing deals I find, and these can not be beat. So click on the link above and enjoy getting great deals like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sad News

 I never thought I would be writing this post.  On Feb 27, 2024, I got an email from the Founder and CEO, of Close to my Heart. Letting us m...