Thursday, September 19, 2013


Have you heard about Operation Smile!  It is Close to my Heart's Charity.  Did you know every purchase, you make a percentage of the money goes towards operation smile.  This charity funds cleft palate surgeries all over the world.  When I was chosen to teach at convention, I was also asked to make a project, that would be donated by me, and auctioned off at the operation smile auction.  This is the project I choose to make.  This picture is horrible.  Sorry!  It is a frame with chicken wire and then Christmas squares are attached to the chicken wire.  I was excited to learn that this project sold for $450. which means it almost paid for 2 surgeries.  I am so happy I am part of such a great company.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sad News

 I never thought I would be writing this post.  On Feb 27, 2024, I got an email from the Founder and CEO, of Close to my Heart. Letting us m...