Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Do you have a million projects this week before Christmas?  I may not have a million but I do have some that need to be done before the kids are off for the holiday.  I am trying to stay focused on what is important this holiday season.  How do you stay focused?  Here is a family picture we had taken this year. I feel very blessed that my family is well and happy. (at least most of the time, they are teenagers.)  I need to still get my holiday cards done and include our new family picture.  It will probably happen by New Years, we will see.  I wish all of you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.  May your holidays be filled with peace and love and may you have a minute to sit and enjoy the spirit of the season.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sad News

 I never thought I would be writing this post.  On Feb 27, 2024, I got an email from the Founder and CEO, of Close to my Heart. Letting us m...