Monday, May 19, 2014

Do you feel like you had days like this, or maybe weeks.  These past 2 weeks have felt like this.  My daughters had to get some much needed dental work.  We visited the dentist, endontist, and orthodontist, 12 times in about 10 days.  You ask how that works, because on some days we went twice or three times to different teeth people.  If you have times like this, hang on and take your day minute by minute, you are loved, people understand, and you are awesome.

Side note:  this is one of my daughters valentine boxes.  I detest making valentine boxes, it actually went together very fast and we just used 2 boas from Zurchers to wrap around a shoe box. Why do I have creative kids that want to make creative things,??????? but then they need my help, and its always last minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sad News

 I never thought I would be writing this post.  On Feb 27, 2024, I got an email from the Founder and CEO, of Close to my Heart. Letting us m...