Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Essential Tools

Hello Friends, I am back with my essential tools segment.  Do you know what this is?  It is your best friend in the card and scrap booking industry.  I know all of you out there are perfect card makers and scrapbook makers and so you will not need this tool, but you can purchase it for your friends that are less perfect than you. (this is said very sarcastic)  This tool is called the RUB AND REMOVE ERASER.  This works like a pencil eraser to remove adhesive.  For example,  when I am making cards I sometimes put the adhesive or glue on the wrong side of the paper (insert gasp!).I usually I struggle with putting the glue on the wrong side when the background paper is double sided and I forget which side I am working with.  This handy tool rubs the glue right off.  Its a miracle, I love this tool.  On the bonus side, it lasts forever.  This tool is in the CLOSE TO MY HEART book for $2.95 and it is a tool you cannot live without. Order yours today http://angieb.ctmh.com/retail/Product.aspx?ItemID=4696&ci=819

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sad News

 I never thought I would be writing this post.  On Feb 27, 2024, I got an email from the Founder and CEO, of Close to my Heart. Letting us m...