Monday, May 5, 2014

Essential Tools

Scissors are definitely an essential tool.  I love Close to my Heart scissors, they are sharp and just the right size to cut any image out.  They are sharp enough to cut through ribbon and twine and I have been known to use the top of the scissors to make a hole for a brad to go through, when I can't find my piercing tool. (another essential tool, I will talk about).  Close to my Heart brought out these scissors I believe a couple of catalogs ago.  I love them, I wish I had fifty pairs, because I am always looking for them.  These scissors are a non-stick micro tip, they are coated in a non-stick surface to cut through adhesive without sticking.  Which means if you cut your 3D foam tape, they will not get sticky, the adhesive does not stick to them.  I don't know about you but I hate sticky scissors, they drive me nuts.  (Especially when the kids are cutting open otter pops, but they wouldn't dare do that, with these scissors.) :)  Do you wonder where you can buy these scissors check out my blog angieb.myctmh.com or give me a call.  I don't know how I lived so long without these scissors, well I guess I do know, but I am so happy for them now.http://angieb.ctmh.com/retail/Product.aspx?ItemID=7190&CatalogID=169, if you click this link it will take you right to the page to order the scissors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sad News

 I never thought I would be writing this post.  On Feb 27, 2024, I got an email from the Founder and CEO, of Close to my Heart. Letting us m...