Friday, May 9, 2014

  Every Year I torture the girls and make them stand on the front step of our home and take their pictures in their Easter dresses.  They secretly love it I think!  This year its obvious we had no theme.  I let the girls choose whatever they felt comfortable in.  I have one particular daughter that has clothes issues, meaning she doesn't like the feel of certain materials, so I have given up control on this issue, as long as it is modest, and she is all about covering up herself, at this stage in her life, so I don't think I would have anything to worry about in the modest area.  One daughter is all about the frill and cuteness of the dress, and when her dress was purchased she just looked at it adoringly.  (this makes a mom happy, to see them happy)  I am so lucky to be the mom to these beautiful girls and I thank my Heavenly Father for them everyday.  Even on the days they drive me nuts and I have to put myself in time out.  My Heavenly Father must trust me a bunch.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sad News

 I never thought I would be writing this post.  On Feb 27, 2024, I got an email from the Founder and CEO, of Close to my Heart. Letting us m...