Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Here is the stamp of the month card, I promised to post yesterday.  It is simple but I love the saying.  I stamped the badge on the Ariana background and texture paper and then I cut it out.  Then I stamped the middle of the badge on the Ariana Coral Cardstock and cut that out.  I embossed the buttercup cardstock with my polka dot embossing folder, and put it behind the badge.  The badge is stamped in outdoor denim ink.  I love the chevron ribbon. 

Buy this paper packet and qualify for the cute stamp of the month, right at home in your jammies, click on the link http://angieb.ctmh.com/retail/Product.aspx?ItemID=7650&CatalogID=2164, then click on shop and click on the Reflections scrapbook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sad News

 I never thought I would be writing this post.  On Feb 27, 2024, I got an email from the Founder and CEO, of Close to my Heart. Letting us m...