Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Essential Tools


 Essential Close to my Heart Tools!
This is the Piercing & Embossing Tool kit.  I love this tool kit.  This is a double ended tool that includes one 1/2" tip for piercing and one 1/2 " tip for embossing.  This also comes with a push pad.
If you look at the ruler up above you see that it has all sorts of shapes.  These shapes you can make on your cards or scrapbook pages using the piercing tool below.  I love polka dots on anything so I love being able to make a line of dots around a card of page, or around a picture.  This ruler is so fun.
This is the Foam Mat you can buy with the ruler.  I highly recommend getting the mat.  Plus you can use it for other things.  I use my piercing tool for picking up jewels and placing them in the perfect spot on my projects or for poking holes for brads, or for adding decorative dots to my projects.  This is definitely a must have item.http://angieb.ctmh.com/Retail/Product.aspx?ItemID=8036 order yours today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sad News

 I never thought I would be writing this post.  On Feb 27, 2024, I got an email from the Founder and CEO, of Close to my Heart. Letting us m...