Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Have you heard of our new Picture my Life Scrap booking Programs?  I love them.  Are you busy like me?  I don't seem to have a whole lot of time to scrapbook although I love to.  Picture My Life is the solution.  Each kit includes a 12x12 cover page, a starter pack of 10 coordinating Memory Protectors , and 122 double sided cards in 3x4 and 4x6 horizontal and vertical designs.  The cards have journaling spaces, sentiments, and a huge variety of images.  Each kit can help you organize 250 pictures.  Plus, you will have extra cards so make cards with them.  The Picture My Life cards are darling.  Check out your book on page 146-149.  Plus the Picture My Life cards are our special this month with Close to my Heart, buy one kit and get to choose 1 of 8 Memory Protectors for only $3, this is a great deal the Memory Protectors are usually $9.95 for a pack of ten. Shop here http://angieb.ctmh.com/Retail/Products.aspx?CatalogID=19 and at the end of your order it will ask you which protectors you would like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sad News

 I never thought I would be writing this post.  On Feb 27, 2024, I got an email from the Founder and CEO, of Close to my Heart. Letting us m...