Monday, August 25, 2014

August Stamp of the Month

 
 
Hurry!  You don't want to miss this stamp set

its only available until August 30th.  It is darling.  Check out the artwork below.


Close to my Heart made this darling owl page.  I love that you can use the stamp set for not just Halloween.  It includes a birthday hat and many different stamps to build your own owl, just the way you like it.

 
Here's the card I made this month with this stamp set.  I love using googly eyes on stamp projects.
Remember if you spend $50 you get this darling stamp set for $5.  Order here angieb.myctmh.com!
With the new catalog and new papers and new stamps I know you could easily get this set for $5.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sad News

 I never thought I would be writing this post.  On Feb 27, 2024, I got an email from the Founder and CEO, of Close to my Heart. Letting us m...