Friday, August 22, 2014

Close to my Heart Happy Card

My daughter was going to a birthday party for a girl that loves yellow and smiley faces. We bought her a basket and filled it with a bunch of yellow things and then I made this card really quick.  I just used some yellow card stock and then found a dot from one of my stamp sets for the eyes.  Then I found a long line stamp and shaped it into a curve for the smile.  I used black ink.  I tested it to make sure the mouth would work the way I wanted it to and then stamped away.  I think it worked out great.  This card only took about two minutes and the birthday girl was thrilled with it.  Don't worry be Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sad News

 I never thought I would be writing this post.  On Feb 27, 2024, I got an email from the Founder and CEO, of Close to my Heart. Letting us m...