Monday, August 18, 2014

 The last room in our house is finally finished.  It definitely was a labor of love!  I am surprised I survived it. Who knew a project like this could take 6 months and blood, sweat and tears (tears from me not Randy).   I am glad it is finished and now I will plan some fun scrapbook Saturdays and family things to enjoy the room. Right now I just want to leave it completely empty and enjoy it being done.  We still need to put the sink in but that requires us to save some more money.  For the mean time Randy cut a big board and routed the edges and it looks like we wanted it there.  It's done, I can't believe it.  Now to de junk the rest of the house (insert big sigh)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sad News

 I never thought I would be writing this post.  On Feb 27, 2024, I got an email from the Founder and CEO, of Close to my Heart. Letting us m...