Monday, November 10, 2014

November Christmas Card Class

 
Here are some of the cards for my card class for this Thursday and Friday.  There are going to be ten cards, you can choose which cards you would like to make or you can make all of them.  For example, if you want to make ten snowman cards and none of the others, I need to know what day you are planning on coming and how many by Wednesday, November 12th. Thursday class is at 10 am.  Friday class is at 10 am or 7 pm.  If you can't come on those days we can arrange for another day.  Kits are available. The cost for 10 cards is $14.00, remember that all cards include envelopes now.
#1

#2
 This card was inspired by my friend, Amber, she is so talented.
#3

#4
 This card was inspired by Vicki Wizniuk.
#5

#6

#7
I will be posting the rest.  Don't worry!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sad News

 I never thought I would be writing this post.  On Feb 27, 2024, I got an email from the Founder and CEO, of Close to my Heart. Letting us m...