Saturday, February 14, 2015

Hello

Here is a Hello card I made with 2 Hopscotch PML cards.  This tree card says Hello Spring (I believe) and I covered the Spring part with a piece of a PML card, that had been cut from another card.  I added the white shimmer trim and then a cork circle and then some Extra thick twine in the Pixie color.  If you look really close you can see bubbles around the trim limbs.  I used liquid glass to make the bubbles.  Liquid glass has so many uses and is a great adhesive.  Make sure you let it dry before touching the card because you will feel like crying if you don't, and then you will have to start over. Liquid glass costs $6.95 and lasts forever.  I attached the tree to a card that has a cute scallop border on it, and where the tree is, I think it says, my favorite things are and then it has some lines to list your favorite things.  See how you can use the cards to your advantage and make them work for you. With the weather lately it could be Spring, where did all the snow go.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sad News

 I never thought I would be writing this post.  On Feb 27, 2024, I got an email from the Founder and CEO, of Close to my Heart. Letting us m...