Friday, February 13, 2015

Valentines


Love and Hugs.  I love to piece owls. They make me happy.  On this card I used some old Christmas paper, cranberry card stock, kraft :), white card stock, black card stock and some old flower pattern paper.  Oh, and two black brads.  I stamped in black ink and distressed in desert sand ink.  The polka dot paper is the old Christmas paper and on the other side is printed with presents on it.  I wanted to show you that you can use you pattern paper for many things.  Plus I am a sucker for polka dots. I cut the owl shape out free hand but cut the scallop pieces using the Art Philosophy cartridge from Close to my Heart, and I just cut and positioned them to look like wings and feet.  I cut the scallop kraft paper with a punch that we carry on pg 182 of the current catalog which you can check out at angieb.myctmh.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sad News

 I never thought I would be writing this post.  On Feb 27, 2024, I got an email from the Founder and CEO, of Close to my Heart. Letting us m...