Friday, October 6, 2017

Operation Smile

Close to my Heart has a special every month.  The special this month is all about Operation Smile.  When you purchase the stamp set right below my writing, Close to my Heart donates $7 of the proceeds to Operation Smile, an organization that provides surgeries to repair cleft lips and palates for children around the world. Close to my Heart this month is bringing these images to life, by making a coordinating set of Thin Cut dies and an exclusive card kit! The card kit includes the dies, card bases, envelopes, paper, and step-by-step instructions for creating 32 cards, and it is available at a discounted price!  The price for the card kit is $39.95 and has a value of $48.69.  That is a great savings.  Also, Close to my Heart is matching any round up donations during the month of October.  This means when you order something and it comes to  $54.02, you have the option to round up to  $55 and the change is donated to Operation Smile.  This is an easy option and makes a big difference.
You can order this by clicking this link.....https://angieb.closetomyheart.com/Retail/Products.aspx?CatalogID=178 
 You can order this stamp set by clicking this link........https://angieb.closetomyheart.com/Retail/Product.aspx?ItemID=10479&ci=9348
and this was one of the first stamp sets I ordered as soon as I got my book it is so cute and I love the funny sayings. I am excited that I now have the thin cuts, it makes making cards so easy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sad News

 I never thought I would be writing this post.  On Feb 27, 2024, I got an email from the Founder and CEO, of Close to my Heart. Letting us m...