Thursday, October 5, 2017

Rocking Around the Christmas Tree

Look at this cute Christmas Tree stamp.  This is perfect for your Christmas cards this year because it has the year are the stem of the tree.  This card was also made by using the Beary Christmas paper.  Check out the red stripe pattern paper, it looks like they added shimmer trim next to the red stripes. They cut the shimmer trim and stuck it onto the paper.  What a clever idea and it makes that paper pop.  I love our shimmer trim it is one of my must have items, plus its sticky on the back.  You can order our shimmer trim in all the fun colors by clicking this link......https://www.closetomyheart.com/retail/search.aspx?searchvalue=shimmer+trim 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sad News

 I never thought I would be writing this post.  On Feb 27, 2024, I got an email from the Founder and CEO, of Close to my Heart. Letting us m...