Friday, December 8, 2017

December Stamp of the Month

I love this Stamp of the Month.  I love puns.  I think it is fun to use these sayings on 3x3 cards. The great thing about 3x3 cards is they don't take a lot of paper and you can use up a bunch of your scraps. I like to give these cards as a quick pick me up for a friend or for my family member.
Check out some of the darling cards made with this set.  Remember this stamp set is only available in December and you can purchase it for $17.95 or you can spend $50 and get this set for $5.  It is such a fun set.  Don't miss out.  You can click this link to purchase...https://angieb.closetomyheart.com/ctmh/promotions/sotm/2017/1712-little-bit-of-pun.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sad News

 I never thought I would be writing this post.  On Feb 27, 2024, I got an email from the Founder and CEO, of Close to my Heart. Letting us m...